Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    hi everyone
    I need some beta testers for anonymous texter support because this app is not available in my country.)

anyone interested?
    Sure, I can help. You know, when you add the ability to actually tweet from this app directly rather than launching a 3rd party app, it'll become my main use for tweeting.
  2.    #42  
    I know it would be great, but it will need a lot of work.

is anonymous texter export working fine ?
    Nope, it tells me Anonymous Texter not installed, but it is..
  4.    #44  
    thanks, I'll try to figure out what's wrong.
  5.    #45  
    Update 1.3.0 available now !

fixed anonymous texter (need beta test)
    Ping.fm support to post at once your message on several social networks
    Hi Boucles0, I typed Test in the text field and then used drop down and chose Anonymouse Texter. This time, it fired up the app, but the app loaded with nothing. My "Test" text was not in the message area..
    Another question, if we've added a Mention to the Mentions list and messed up on one, how do we get rid of it appearing on the front? I swiped to delete from the list and it deleted, I saved. If I go into mentions with the +, it is gone, but it is still showing up there above the + on the app front page and I want to get rid of it there.. how do I do that?
  7.    #47  
    thanks for feedback about anonymous texter ! I may create a link between the front list and the mention list.
  8.    #48  
    Next version of Lithium Messenger will come with :

- Writing assitant : (for english, french, german, spanish)

- Full Translator English, french, german, spanish

Here's an example for twitter

Attached Images Attached Images
    That translator option is brilliant!
  10.    #50  
    Writing assistant is also really cool, it updates with nearest words on each new letter in the textfield. Dictionary used is from wiktionary and is available in english, french, spanish, german.

If you want to type "application", just type the first letters "app" and select "application" in the list.
    Feature request: Send to Quick Post
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Feature request: Send to Quick Post
    Do you know where to find a cross launching API fo this ?

Version 1.5.0 live !

New features :

- Writing assitant : (for english, french, german, spanish)
    - Full Translator English, french, german, spanish
    Do you know where to find a cross launching API fo this ?
    http://forums.precentral.net/hedami/...ing-guide.html
    Just trying the app, me likeee and thanks for the promo code. Any chance you can add Carbon or replace Carbon Beta in the next release?

Also, using Tweed, the message is not automatically created, it only opens Tweed.

Thanks, Mike
  15.    #56  
    yeah ! I'll try to update the app with your requests but I'm quite busy this week. I'll let you know here about new updates

16.    #57  
    hi, Tweed doesn't provide cross launching api, so it's the only way to export tweets.

I've submitted a new version 1.5.2 : Phnx (full version) support
    This Application lets you keep in one place all your messages from twitter, facebook, email, SMS and export them in a safe place.
    Does this mean that I can export my existing text messages (over 21 months' worth) and store them in the app, in a file on the phone, or send it somewhere else?
  18.    #59  
    if you have used Lithium Messenger for 21 months to write your messages, yes with email export.
    Thank you for clearing that up.

You might consider clarifying the feature. "Messages not created by this app are unable to be exported with this app."

Now to keep looking for an app that will take historical texts offline...
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast