Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just bought and played around with it for a bit, it seems like a glorified version of Just Type.. Lot's of cool options and thought put into it.. thanks.

Update after more use: Ok, I'm really loving the ability to have predefined mentions for twitter, this feature is great, same with hashtags.. My question is.. If you are typing a message and want to drop the hashtag into the middle of what you are typing, how? It shows it above but then if you keep typing, your typing goes before the hashtag and it goes at the end..
    Last edited by volcom45; 03/21/2011 at 09:13 PM.
  2.    #22  
    yes mentions & hashtags are added before and after text input.
    Quote Originally Posted by boucles0 View Post
    yes mentions & hashtags are added before and after text input.
    Can you make that an option? I've always entered my #hashtags in the middle of what I am typing so it makes more sense..
  4.    #24  
    that's a nice idea ! I'll figure out how to do this.
  5.    #25  
    I've submitted a new version for Lithium Messenger

Version 1.1 !
    • Just type features
    • Cross launch API

Code:
    this.controller.serviceRequest(“palm://com.palm.applicationManager”, {
    method: “launch”,
    parameters: {
    id: “com.scienceapps.lithium”,
    params: {query:”hello”,url:”http://bit.ly/createAShortURLBefore"}
    },
    });
    More info here
    This looks really cool. Out of curiosity, can Lithium be used as a replacement of sorts for the Messaging App, a Twitter app, and a Facebook reader?
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    This looks really cool. Out of curiosity, can Lithium be used as a replacement of sorts for the Messaging App, a Twitter app, and a Facebook reader?
    i would like to know this too... if this is one app to keep track of my fb and twitter feeds that would be awesome!
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
  8.    #28  
    no lithium messager depends on multaksing to set statuses from twiter and facebook
    Can you use it to directly reply to SMS messages?
  10.    #30  
    lithium mesenger can load a message in messaging app. It will help you add smiley links photo video maps an easy way...
    Thanks for the replies! I'm going to give the app a try and see how I like it. I have no idea if it's a technical possibility, but it would be awesome if it was self contained and didn't require the other apps.

Maybe part of a wish list.
  12.    #32  
    i'm working on being able to tweet directly from lithium
  13.    #33  
    Version 1.1 hits app catalog !

What's new ?

* Just type features
    * Cross launch API
    Giving it a go now. It has a lot of very interesting functionality, but it will mostly depend on how heavy a social networker you are to see if it fits your individual needs. It's honestly a little more than I need for my limited Twitter and Facebook use, though it will definitely help speed up my tweets. It has features that I will never use (like the emoticons) but can certainly see other people finding them very useful.

It integrates well with Bad Kitty, but I haven't had an opportunity to try it out with Carbon yet (these are my preferred WebOS Twitter clients), and seems to integrate well with the Facebook app.

The two features I would like to see are:

1) Auto capitalization on text input. It's a mild annoyance to have to manually capitalize the first word of a message.

2) The ability to make quick stock sentences. If this functionality is present, I haven't figure it out yet, but it would be great if I could have a group of pre-made sentences that I could toss out.

All in all, it is a very quality app that I think is well worth the price. The only thing is that it might be too feature rich for some people that have more modest needs.
    +1 on auto capitalization of first word being typed. That's actually something that I wish Just Type included but it doesn't.. Question on the emoticons.. I know they seem to be all of the included webOS emoticons from the messaging app but do they actually translate into emoticons on Facebook? Or do most of them just show the characters behind the emoticon (:-D) for example.. on your FB post?
  16.    #36  
    hi !

I've added just type to version 1.1 that will come today.

stock phrases is a really nice idea, I think I'll add this useful feature.
    Capitalization is simple to add.

thanks !
  17.    #37  
    Features added in next version :

Stock phrases. Add, edit, reorder, delete stock phrases.
    New support for neato, notes by inglorious apps and anonymous texter (will need beta tester for this because this app is not available in my country.)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  18.    #38  
    also in version 1.2 :

autocapilization for the first letter
    Toggle views : hide smiley, hide hashtags & mentions.
  19.    #39  
    version 1.2 submitted to the app catalog !
  20.    #40  
    hi everyone
    I need some beta testers for anonymous texter support because this app is not available in my country.)

anyone interested?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast