1.    #1  
    Ahahahahah! Man I wish I saw lisa brewster's face when she approved this!
    Given certain other apps in the catalog, that one looks fairly tame by comparison.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    Ahahahahah! Man I wish I saw lisa brewster's face when she approved this!
    wow!!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Given certain other apps in the catalog, that one looks fairly tame by comparison.

How's that? The other apps have women with bikinis and bras on, this app just straight downloads ****.
    I noticed this and at first I thought it was a patch! I was like 'wait who made this!'
    Quote Originally Posted by ChickenMan View Post
    How's that? The other apps have women with bikinis and bras on, this app just straight downloads ****.
    It downloads mp4's. It just so happens that the developer of that app decided to focus on those particular mp4's to market his app.

yeah, I think hp needs to be a bit tougher on things like this, or at least put it in a separate appstore.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    It downloads mp4's. It just so happens that the developer of that app decided to focus on those particular mp4's to market his app.
    What's the problem? It is an app to download videos. The pictures for the app have been blurred in the meanwhile. If someone wants to download *** vids why not?
    yeah I agree,it's a great app.I thought an app like this and I'm glad I wasn't alone on this.I have this app and why souldnt we be able to use an app like this?