1.    #1  
    I am updating Angry Birds (1.5.3 had 1.5.1) as I type this...

YIPPIE!

EDIT: Originally I posted I was updating Angry Birds Seasons (1.3.0 had 1.2.0) as well. Preware shows this version but it is not showing in the app catalog yet.
    Last edited by Unclevanya; 03/15/2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Inaccurate!
    Woot! Seasons update just hit too!

Somehow I don't think the pigs are going to be too lucky on this one either.

findapps_2011-15-03_162753.png
    Nice to know Rovio hasn't jumped ship.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Shouldn't 'Software Manager' have informed of the update automatically? Initially when I had gotten the Pre 2 with webOS 2.0.1, automatic notifications would inform of any available application updates. But, lately I have not noticed any notifications. Must be another in the long list of bugs brought on by webOS 2.1.0.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    I don't think it runs in real time. If you had waited, it would have told you eventually.

You know, if you focus on the "long list of bugs", everything starts looking like a bug...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Does anyone know the frequency that the Software Manager app checks? I wonder if it could be patched to specify the time intervals...
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I had to doctor my 2.1 pre+ the other day (wouldn't boot after youtube!). thus, lost all my stars. can anyone share his three star all the way up to the last page (- obviously the new bit) share with me? I am not keen on spending that much time again on it. ppppllllleeeaaasssseee
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    Shouldn't 'Software Manager' have informed of the update automatically? Initially when I had gotten the Pre 2 with webOS 2.0.1, automatic notifications would inform of any available application updates. But, lately I have not noticed any notifications. Must be another in the long list of bugs brought on by webOS 2.1.0.
    Software Manager provided a popup notification on my Sprint Pre- (2.1.0) yesterday. My phone was in airplane mode most of the day but the notification came shortly after switching airplane mode off.
    Just downloaded it.

ET