1.    #1  
    I used to lover this app w Palm OS... I was wondering how hard it would be to get an app like this for webOS.

Anyone?

I looked for similar apps but couldn't find any.
    arterial blood gas analysis is what I think he's talking about:

ABG Pro by StacWorks
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I agree - was a very useful app. I've fired up Classic to run it a few times in the last year. It's beyond my level to code at this point!
    Quote Originally Posted by BBooDoc View Post
    I agree - was a very useful app. I've fired up Classic to run it a few times in the last year. It's beyond my level to code at this point!
    You've made a great start!
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    code please!
    This for example could be easily ported to a standalone webOS app
    MedCalc: ABG Acid-Base Calculator
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I have to admit, as I think about changing career paths to being a hospitalist, it is intriguing. I was kind of thinking about it at lunch today. I may just take it on... but I don't want to take too long to get to OB Tracker, either - or my stack of dictations to get done....
    abg pro was an outstanding app.

would love it on webos.

even though I have no need for it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBooDoc View Post
    I have to admit, as I think about changing career paths to being a hospitalist, it is intriguing. I was kind of thinking about it at lunch today. I may just take it on... but I don't want to take too long to get to OB Tracker, either - or my stack of dictations to get done....
    i can only cheer you on my friend...
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I think I will give it a shot in the next week or so when I have a bit of time, now that I am between deliveries for a while, and getting caught up on paperwork. If I can teach myself how to do SQLite databases with this (instead of just variables) it will put me a lot closer to being able to do the OB Tracker app, too.
    FYI I shall be working with Josh Steinberg on a webOS port of his ABG guidance app (which he originally wrote for PalmOS). It will be released for iOS as well.