1.    #1  
    Emailed asking if an app for webOS is coming and this is the response i got. Sounds promising to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your email and your interest in TeamViewer.

TeamViewer for iPhone and iPad have been an incredible success which makes it quite likely that we will port TeamViewer to other mobile devices in the near future. At the moment we are involved in numerous other development projects which is why we cannot make any statements on the realization or a final release date.

We would be pleased to add to our mailing list so that you would be one of the first to know when a TeamViewer for webOS will be released.

Please let us know if you would like us to add you to the webOS mailing list. In order to add you to our list we would kindly ask you to provide us with your country of residence.

Best regards,

Martin Kobienia
    Mmm. Would be very interested in that as well!
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    up !!
    this is really interesting !!!
    Call me boring but I don't see how thats hopeful, seems to be the same response that Logmein gave us a year ago. lol.
    At least it's not "we are sad to inform you that we have no plans to develop for the Palm OS platform, but we invite you to buy an Apple iPhone if you want to use our service"
    TeamViewer is too damn expensive anyway. Free for personal use, but they want $750 for a business license (supports one workstation only) or $1500 for a Premium license supporting multiple workstations. Ouch!

I use http://join.me instead. Free for both business and personal use. Requires that someone actually be on the other end to launch the app, but my only use for it is remote support anyway, so that's fine. I put VNC or a RAC card on machines I need to access remotely without help from the other end.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    This is what I got from my request for an app.

"Thank you very much for your email and your interest in a version for HP WebOS.

We are currently observing the development of the iPhone/iPad and Android App in order to be able to make any further decisions concerning the development of applications for other mobile devices.

We would be happy to add you to our mailing list and inform you as soon as a solution for other mobile devices will be released.

If you wish to be added to our list please send us your full contact details.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards

Elisa Hemsing

-----------------------
    TeamViewer GmbH * TeamViewer - Free Remote Access and Remote Desktop Sharing over the Internet

Kuhnbergstr. 16 * D-73037 Göppingen
    Tel. +49 07161 60692 430 * Fax +49 07161 60692 79

Handelsregister Ulm HRB 534075 * Geschäftsführer Holger Felgner"
    I was a proud supporter of Palm, HP
    WebOS running on the Palm Pre, Pixi, and now the TouchPad.

Amazon =
    webos please!