1.    #1  
    I've created 2 megillah apps 1includes cantillation marks one doesn't, the ipks are available here Index of /purim , will submit them to the app catalog soon, please report bugs and feature requests here.

Abe

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by abegee; 03/13/2011 at 01:18 PM.
    Thanks alot!
    Abe these utilize image view coreect?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    I've created 2 megillah apps 1includes cantillation marks one doesn't, the ipks are available here Index of /purim , will submit them to the app catalog soon, please report bugs and feature requests here.

Abe
    Thanks Abe! Two quick things I noticed. One is that the last page seems to be a missing image in com.abesapps.megillah2_1.0.0_all. The second is that I don't know if you intend for the app to have an icon or not, but it's showing the default moon icon currently.

I love that one can click on a Chapter or Page to jump ahead! The only suggestion I have is to possibly tag the app (if I'm using the correct term?) such that Purim or Megillah will find the app in the app launcher, rather than just Megillah (the app name).

Thanks for the timely app ;-)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    Thanks Abe! Two quick things I noticed. One is that the last page seems to be a missing image in com.abesapps.megillah2_1.0.0_all. The second is that I don't know if you intend for the app to have an icon or not, but it's showing the default moon icon currently.

I love that one can click on a Chapter or Page to jump ahead! The only suggestion I have is to possibly tag the app (if I'm using the correct term?) such that Purim or Megillah will find the app in the app launcher, rather than just Megillah (the app name).

Thanks for the timely app ;-)
    the last page will have the brocho recited after reading the megillah in shul, will add the names for the just type, and will add icons soon.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Abe these utilize image view coreect?

yes the image view and images
    yes the image view and images
    The reason I ask is because combining them to one ipk and change via a setting would make them too large?

Can you not add the taamim using the sofer ktav? If not I may be able to help ... I can't give the font out but I have a hebrew font for sepharadi ashurit ktav.. If you give me the dimensions and what program to use to optimize them I can send them your way

8.    #8  
    I have many fonts, the issue is the tammim and the fonts clash, I've tried different combinations and the ones I have are the clearest.
    I have many fonts, the issue is the tammim and the fonts clash, I've tried different combinations and the ones I have are the clearest.
    I'll put one together maybe a perek b"h tomorrow with taamim.. And see how clear it is.. This font I had specially made .. So if its good I'll send you the sample and let you decide

How's this

11.    #11  
    looks great, how can I send the text file your way with short instructions? PM me your email address
    Pm sent..