Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 171
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I did, either nothing happens or the page crashes (tried lots of different sites, vimeo, full youtube, miniclip)
    Odd... This has been hit or miss. I can never reproduce it, but a few others can. Not sure what to make of it.
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  2. #82  
    Since your app seemed to be using the private APIs for registering apps as default handlers of file types, I wrote HP to ask them if they were giving special permission to use this API since I'd be interested in it myself. They wrote back saying it was a bug in their app scanner and they asked you to remove this functionality. Is this true?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    They wrote back saying it was a bug in their app scanner
    There was a bug in the app scanner (which I managed to identify). It will be out for the next bug fix release.
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  4. #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    There was a bug in the app scanner (which I managed to identify). It will be out for the next bug fix release.
    Right but is it true that you'll need to remove the code that identifies your app as a default handler for web pages?
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  5.    #85  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Right but is it true that you'll need to remove the code that identifies your app as a default handler for web pages?
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    There was a bug in the app scanner (which I managed to identify). It will be out for the next bug fix release.
    Yes. It = "the blob of data"
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  6. #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    Odd... This has been hit or miss. I can never reproduce it, but a few others can. Not sure what to make of it.
    can you give me a link to a video that does work for you, I am trying Vimeo videos and atm getting a black box where the video should be, tapping on the box does nothing except freeze the page,
  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    Yes. It = "the blob of data"
    That's a shame. After hearing that your app did this, I was hoping they would open this up for everyone. I would have loved to use this for Music Player (Remix).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  8. #88  
    Hi All,

    Can anyone help me out.

    Can someone explain how I can add book marks and then delete bookmarks.

    I have a load of entries that just show a pencil that I can't do anything with.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Many thanks

    EN4
  9. StevenX's Avatar
    Posts
    457 Posts
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    #89  
    Anyone else having troubles logging in to Google for bookmarks sync? When I enter my account details and press the Log In button, it does nothing whatsoever...
  10.    #90  
    Quote Originally Posted by EN4CER View Post
    Hi All,

    Can anyone help me out.

    Can someone explain how I can add book marks and then delete bookmarks.

    I have a load of entries that just show a pencil that I can't do anything with.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Many thanks

    EN4
    When you tap the pencil, nothing happens? What device/OS are you using?
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  11.    #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenX View Post
    Anyone else having troubles logging in to Google for bookmarks sync? When I enter my account details and press the Log In button, it does nothing whatsoever...
    Please see http://support.openmobl.com/.

    Does any error dialog box pop up that returns a success or failure? There are apparently more bugs with this than what was reported during testing.

    Thanks,
    Donald
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    When you tap the pencil, nothing happens? What device/OS are you using?

    Hi.. Its a Palm Pre, with your latest version of the app
  13.    #93  
    Also, I should warn users: Google Bookmarks HAS NO PUBLIC API. While I am trying to make sure that I am supporting it, and keeping it up-to-date, Google has every right (and there is every possibility) that they will break support for this feature.

    If this feature breaks, please email support@openmobl.com so that I can take care of this as fast as humanly possible (include specific details, like device, OS, Universe version, an acknowledgement if your password contains special characters, the time that this broke at). That is the best way to get a hold of me directly (or by sending a text message to the number listed in the Help scene of Universe). I usually check this forum once or twice a day (and while I am subscribed to this, PreCentral has only sent me alerts to 20% of the posts here).

    Thanks!
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by EN4CER View Post
    Hi.. Its a Palm Pre, with your latest version of the app
    webOS 1.4.5?
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    webOS 1.4.5?
    Sorry, yes 1.4.5
  16.    #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by EN4CER View Post
    Sorry, yes 1.4.5
    Thanks! I will give this a test tonight and see what is up!

    -Donald
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  17. #97  
    I have loads of pencils with blank area before them. If I select them, i get nothing.

    Without being able to add bookmarks and edit and delete them. This app won't be of much use.

    Shame, as I like the surfing experience.
  18.    #98  
    Quote Originally Posted by EN4CER View Post
    I have loads of pencils with blank area before them. If I slect them, i get nothing
    Is there any way that you can send a screen shot to support@openmobl.com?

    How to take a screen shot | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

    Thanks!
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  19. #99  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    Screenie sent mate.
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by EN4CER View Post
    Screenie sent mate.
    I'm keeping an eye out for it. Thanks!
    Did you know:

    webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.

Posting Permissions