1.    #1  
    I've gone through all the IM apps that I am aware of:

*MunduIM
    *Agile Messenger
    *I'M+

All full versions, but have been disappointed not only by poor UI, but weak webOS intergration, few updates, and many vital features that are lacking.

Are there other options? I've heard of the messaging app patches for MSN and facebook chat, but do they work on a Pre 2 with webOS 2.1?

Thanks guys, I appreciate all responses.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  2.    #2  
    Anybody able to lend a hand here?

Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Looks like Agile has the best reviews but you still have to have a card open for it to be online.

I was just looking for alternatives since there doesn't appear to be any way to block AIM messages from specific users on the built-in app. Anyone know if Agile or any of the others allow you to block everyone not in your contacts?
    Im using IM+ and i love it does the just perfectly.
  5.    #5  
    Does anyone here use Yahoo IM on the webOS 2.1 messaging app?

I don't seem to get notifications for when I receive messages. Is this a glitch or a aren't I supposed to get notifications within IM Yahoo?

Its annoying because I need to keep checking back to the card/app to see if I've got a reply...