1.    #1  
    This seemed an issue deserving of its own thread, as the 2.1 bugs thread is somewhat overloaded with all the legacy hardware users' issues.

I searched here and on Goog, and found nothing similar.

I'm running 2.1 on an unlocked GSM Pre2 in the U.S. on WiFi only.

Since the 2.1 upgrade, Twee, Bad Kitty, and Spaz won't work for me. I confirmed Twitter itself isn't down, and I haven't changed my password or anything. Error screen grabs attached. Any thoughts?

Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Bad kitty works for me, but I am unable to upload pictures
    Carbon Beta seems to work okay. Haven't had any problems with it.
    It says your timestamp is out of bounds, so try to see if this Clock Sync app can fix it:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    It says your timestamp is out of bounds, so try to see if this Clock Sync app can fix it:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    I've had to manually set my time since discontinuing the AT&T service on the Pre2. Wasn't a problem in 2.0.1, but maybe they've changed something with 2.1. I'll try this, thanks!
  6.    #6  
    Wow! That worked like a charm! Thanks!!

Any idea what the problem was? Very curious to find out.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    hey vci_cell how are you accessing the catalog? did you have to put a sim card in first?
    Quote Originally Posted by VCI_Cell View Post
    Wow! That worked like a charm! Thanks!!

Any idea what the problem was? Very curious to find out.
    Twitter won't let you post if the timestamp on your phone is out of the appropriate range for whatever the current time is.

WebOS seems to have a lot of difficulty keeping up with time, especially for GSM users. Even for non-GSM users, it's very easy for your phone's time to get out of whack. If the battery on your Pre ever dies, you have to sync it with the network for it to be right again. If you have no service, it will stay at whatever time it was when your battery died (seems to me it should shut off at enough of a power level that it can remember what time it was when it wakes up). Then there are those with the time drifting problem...the time gets progressively behind whatever the actual time is.

So in short, the clock on webOS is very buggy.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    anyone?