Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just saw that Schwab has an iPhone app, as does my local credit union. [sigh.] I wish WebOS would get more muscle behind it!

As the alternative, using mobile versions of Websites is so...early 2000s.

Anybody else have apps they want to add to the list? Hopefully, it will be a short one.
    shazam, netflix, kindle, nook, I_heart_radio, rhapsody, goggles.
    doom and gloom comments that don't relate to the OP getting a list of apps will be deleted.
    Something like iHealth and Calorie Tracker that gives detailed nutrition information would have kept me interested.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    netflix, Xfinity, nook, and Espn.
    Sirius player
    MLB At Bat, Zipcar, Canabalt.
    The Impossible Game
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    etrade and PNC bank app
    Lockscreen info, intelliborn my profiles, Mocha Remote Desktop
    banking app!
    they have also camera apps, which really improves the camerafunction or a great filter for the video camera (vintage).
    also a kreditcard app + attachable cardreader would be great for fast payment!
    Here's a listing of what I consider useful iphone apps that I wish were on the pre or something like it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think these are in the app catalog.

word lens
    jibbigo
    Amazon's price check
    spyglass
    theodolite
    panoramascope
    ar compass
    cyclopedia
    robotvision
    snapshot showroom
    augmented car finder
    mynav
    wikitude
    heads up navigator
    nearest wiki
    spot crime
    quick writer
    nice list. Just curuous what the use case is for word lense. I think it's a cool app, but would I use it for anything other than showing it off to my friends? Can you tell us how you use it?
    Words with Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    nice list. Just curuous what the use case is for word lense. I think it's a cool app, but would I use it for anything other than showing it off to my friends? Can you tell us how you use it?
    Much quicker, less hassle, easier way of translating signs/notes/letters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    check out: Quest Visual showcases Word Lens
    shazam can't be that far in my opinion...voices for webos 2.x already records a clip. can't an app just upload it and get the call back from shazam or other services to determine the song?

Even dragonspeak can't be that far off the horizon. webos 2.x phone app does a darn good job of voice recognition

Is that how shazam does it?

Citrix announced support for webos 3.x

VPN is now built in to 2.x.
    sirius and espn
    Harry's Lap Timer Pro
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    All
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast