Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I enjoy playing Wordie Free but for the last few days it hasn't been working. Does anyone know what has happened to it? I know that I have needed data connection (Wi-Fi or cellular) to play the game and I have that but all I get is the blank screen with the circle on it when I attempt to play it.
    I had the exact same thing happen. Plus, when I went to the support page it took me to a strange page where the only clickable link took me to an invalid GoDaddy page. No idea what is wrong. I reported the problem. Hopefully if enough people do that it will be fixed. To do that you go to the Wordie Free page on the app catalogue site. From there you can click "report a problem"
    if anyone knows what is going on, please post a reply.

QUOTE=sczajka;2898037]I enjoy playing Wordie Free but for the last few days it hasn't been working. Does anyone know what has happened to it? I know that I have needed data connection (Wi-Fi or cellular) to play the game and I have that but all I get is the blank screen with the circle on it when I attempt to play it.[/QUOTE]