Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Supersonic is an utterly addictive tilt-controlled audio surfing game for webOS, spiced up with electronic music by Finnish artist collective Kitkaliitto. It's predecessor, Putki, marked whopping 30 million play times in a few months. See gameplay teaser and read more about the 500$ music contest at
    kuuasema.com/supersonic

follow us

www.twitter.com/supersonicride

Last edited by diffa; 03/17/2011 at 10:00 AM.
    when is it coming out?
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
  3.    #3  
    supersonic will be out later this month.

There are over 100 entries in the Theme Music Contest! Vote your favorites by using the Facebook Likes on the contest page.
    audiodraft.com/sourcing/contests/contest.php?id=52
  4.    #4  
    The 500$ Supersonic Theme Music Contest is almost over. There are over 130 entries,so it's not going to be a easy job to choose the winner. We need your help! Help us to decide the winner by using the Facebook Likes on the contest page.

audiodraft.com/sourcing/contests/contest.php?id=52
    Quote Originally Posted by diffa View Post
    Hi,
    Supersonic is an utterly addictive tilt-controlled audio surfing game for webOS, spiced up with electronic music by Finnish artist collective Kitkaliitto. It's predecessor, Putki, marked whopping 30 million play times in a few months. See gameplay teaser and read more about the 500$ music contest at
    kuuasema.com/supersonic

follow us

twitter.com/supersonicrid

youtube.com/watch?v=z71P0RPkGKw
    I watched the vid....VERY cool. I love Putki. It's so.....*frustratingly* addictive! You guys have really improved on the game engine and I like the twisting "wormhole" through space effect. Can't wait to check it out!

You know you guys have all the right code there to make a version of the arcade game Tempest 3000 which was a kick-*** vector graphic arcade shooter. You guys could totally enhance Putki with a "ship" for the player and enemies in the tube. Overlay some fire buttons and your golden! I'd TOTALLY pay $$ for that!

You could call it "Putki Assault" or something!
  6.    #6  
    Hi,
    just wanted to tell you all that Supersonic Beta is now available at
    www.precentral.net/supersonic-beta .
    Now is your change to test it before it's officially released.
    Last edited by diffa; 03/16/2011 at 11:03 PM.
    Yay! Downloading!
    Except that it won't let me.
    My browser gives me an error and the App Catalog says it isn't a valid application.
    Last edited by innocentbystander; 03/16/2011 at 04:26 PM.
    Anyone been able to download this? I'm really excited for it
    Quote Originally Posted by innocentbystander View Post
    Yay! Downloading!
    Except that it won't let me.
    My browser gives me an error and the App Catalog says it isn't a valid application.
    I have the same problem, click on the app and App Catalog says "Not a valid WebOS application"
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    Same here. Is this a webOS 2 app?
    I think it's a problem on Palm's end. Perhaps you could upload the ipk directly for now?
  12.    #12  
    It should work now. The problem was, that palm releases the download link before the game is actually available.
    Working for me. Lots of fun!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    awesome.. but aww... i can't get it because i'm transitioning right now.. i mean i guess i could download it to my pre 1 but i'd rather have it on my pre 2.. would it be possible for you to inbox me so that i can give you my email address.. maybe you could send me an ipk? if not, its no big deal. i'll just enjoy it on my pre 1.. thanks..
  15.    #15  
    Hi,
    Supersonic Beta v1.0.1 is submitted and should be online some time today.
    1.0.1 fixes bugs and you can now invert controls.
    Can't wait for this app! Putki is one of my favourite games
    Developer of iCopter 2.2 for webOS.

If you have any remark, complain or feature request, let me know :
    iCopter 2.1 Precentral thread
  17.    #17  
    Supersonic Beta 1.0.1 update is now online
    Trying the app now.
    Simple Tip Calc http://bit.ly/cdcJIu Review http://bit.ly/a9edpu & World Cup Flags http://bit.ly/daOoeJ
    Okay so this is definitely more fun than I thought it would be. However, a couple nitpicks.

1. No local leaderboard.

2. No real sense of leaderboard progress in game. I don't know if you've played the game "SuperJump" on the Pre, but I think something like its system would make sense in a game like this, where getting the best score is the highest draw. You could have a thin line / circle on the track to mark off how far you have to get to beat each person on the top 50 leaderboard. I realize because of multipliers and stuff this might not be as simple in this game, but some sort of indicator would be nice.
  20.    #20  
    Hi,
    Supersonic Beta v1.0.2 is submitted and should be online some time today.
    1.0.2 fixes bugs and now shows in-game if you reach all-time top50.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast