1.    #1  
    I highly doubt it, but is there any way the App Catalog is down?

If not, why can't I buy paid apps anymore? I get the 'this action could not be completed, please try again later' message.

Usually I an just try again and it will work, but even after a reboot and attempts thru both wifi and 3G, I'm stuck.

One thing to note, I did recently change my Palm Profile information (email & password).

If someone could help that would be great. I'm on a Pre 2. Thanks

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Your Pre 2 is first activated in Paid app available countries?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kiukiukiu View Post
    Your Pre 2 is first activated in Paid app available countries?
    Yes that is correct. I've bought a ton of apps prior to this date. That is why I have no clue why this is happening.

Funnily enough I bought 'neato!' just a few hours ago... Now I get nothing.

Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Just had this happen to me today. I was able to buy apps yesterday, yet today I get the error message. Really weird.
    elbastardocalvo
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by el*******ocalvo View Post
    Just had this happen to me today. I was able to buy apps yesterday, yet today I get the error message. Really weird.
    So you can get free apps but when you hit the "buy for $x.xx" button you get the error message?
    Quote Originally Posted by Editor02 View Post
    So you can get free apps but when you hit the "buy for $x.xx" button you get the error message?
    No, that's not right. I cannot download anything anymore. The app store loads, but any attempt to DL an app, pay or free, result sin the error. Like I said, this was not the case yesterday.
    elbastardocalvo
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by el*******ocalvo View Post
    No, that's not right. I cannot download anything anymore. The app store loads, but any attempt to DL an app, pay or free, result sin the error. Like I said, this was not the case yesterday.
    Not exactly the same problem, but similar. I actually bought an app, came back in a hour or two, and started getting the error.

You in the United States?

Yes I am in the US, on AT&T's network. BTW, this error message went away yesterday, and I am now able to DL free and paid apps, no problem.
    elbastardocalvo
    I have unlocked pre2 in united states, on iwireless, got device activated but app catalog isnt showing any apps, im not a moron when it comes to smartphones, but im stumped
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanjfaber View Post
    I have unlocked pre2 in united states, on iwireless, got device activated but app catalog isnt showing any apps, im not a moron when it comes to smartphones, but im stumped
    Well seeing you are in the US, why don't you just drop into a shop and get them to help out...?