1.    #1  
    i downloaded preader a few months ago and have only gotten a few books to work. I put them in a folder called ebooks and when i go to add books to library it runs and runs and doesn't load any. I got some to load before but now i'm done with them and can't even erase them. I cleared my folder and put a few more in but it won't see the new ones, while keeping the ones i don't want. They are all text files
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vashtorian View Post
    i downloaded preader a few months ago and have only gotten a few books to work. I put them in a folder called ebooks and when i go to add books to library it runs and runs and doesn't load any. I got some to load before but now i'm done with them and can't even erase them. I cleared my folder and put a few more in but it won't see the new ones, while keeping the ones i don't want. They are all text files
    Are you adding the books to the library? They don't add in just because you put them on your Pre. It doesn't work like music or video, you have to add each book to your library in the pReader program.