Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    So I just switched from a iPhone to a pixi. I am getting these encoded link type text messages after a voicemail is recorded. I'm guessing this is for iPhones Visual Voicemail system. Is there any App that will work with At&T style VV?
    Quote Originally Posted by rustymetal View Post
    So I just switched from a iPhone to a pixi. I am getting these encoded link type text messages after a voicemail is recorded. I'm guessing this is for iPhones Visual Voicemail system. Is there any App that will work with At&T style VV?
    YouView ..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Yes I have seen the ones in the app store but those all use different voice mail services. Is there anyway to use my AT&T VM service?
    You might want to ask AT&T. They offer the Pixi so if there is they might know about it.

I don't know that you'll find many people that would be able to answer that question here. I think most US users here probably are on Sprint or Verizon. You could try asking in the GSM-North America - PreCentral Forums though.
    Youmail.com rox, and the service is free. You buy the youview app, and there is no additional cost. The Youview app continues to be one of the most purchased apps, because people like using it with youmail (and maybe gvoice?)