1.    #1  
    I'd like to use this thread to get user feedback on Sky Labyrinth. For the rest of February, I'll send a free copy to anyone willing to provide feedback who emails me at willculus@gmail.com. Also, anyone can download the Sky Labyrinth Demo for free here:

Sky Labyrinth Demo

In particular, I'd like to hear about:

Graphics (frame rate, production values, 3D quality, creativity)
    Sound (too much, too little, quality)
    Control (responsive, button placement, zoom, horizontal scrolling)
    Game(challenge, number of levels, effort vs reward)

Tell me what you think, good and bad. I will listen!
    Hi,

My son and I just finished all 58 levels of Sky Labyrinth and the ending message stated to stay tuned in 2011 for more downlable levels. Are there any available yet?

We really like the game concept and had a lot of fun playing with it.

Also for feed back I have the following comments (please take as constructive critism not complaining):

1) The Left/Right camera buttons - they seem to be backwards from what I would expect (maybe it's just me), but I would expect the figures on the screen (what the camera "sees") to move in the opposite direction of the arrow being pressed (i.e.: the camera moving left therefore, the figures would move right relative to the camera).

2) Zoom - Functionality is spotty (doesn't respond very well). And more times than not, when I pinch my fingers together on the screen it zooms out, not zoom in as expected.

3) It would be nice to have some sort of sound each time the block is moved (but be able to toggle that sound off if desired).

4) Level 58 appears to have some quirks to it. Some of the yellow arrows didn't react like I expected (sent me into thin air directly to the left of the starting position, then my next move ended the turn).

Again, I'm most interested in new levels. Great game!
  3.    #3  
    evacaf -

I can't thank you enough for sharing your comments on the game. Let me address your questions:

There are more levels available than when the game originally released. It was first published with 50, followed by a second version with 58, which was the version you have now. I do plan on adding more levels, probably a few weeks after HP gets their new devices out the door.

For the camera direction, I think you're right. This is the kind of feedback I was looking for. I'll fix it -> if the camera goes right, the level should go left.

I do know of a glitch in zoom, but it usually happens when your finger goes over the dpad when trying to zoom. I'll make note of this and see if I can improve the behavior.

I agree on the sound as well. Expect that to be added in the next version. I'll also fix level 58.

Congratulations, by the way, on getting through all the levels. Can you give me a rough estimate on how long it took you to finish the game? I'm considering adding a mode that would limit the number of moves as well as the amount of time available for each level to significantly increase the games difficulty.

Again, I can't thank you enough for you comments!