1.    #1  
    Hi all, I was curious if there was an app or a way to have articles or blogs on MLB.com or ESPN or something similar all in one spot. That way I could open up a single app and have them all nice and organized. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. My tech skills are on par with a 3 year old so if there are any instructions or procedures could you take it easy on me?

Thanks for any input
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrunner2787 View Post
    Hi all, I was curious if there was an app or a way to have articles or blogs on MLB.com or ESPN or something similar all in one spot. That way I could open up a single app and have them all nice and organized. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated. My tech skills are on par with a 3 year old so if there are any instructions or procedures could you take it easy on me?

Thanks for any input
    I think you're looking for an RSS feeder. I bought feeder and spare time from the app catalog and they are awesome. Basically any website you read you can subscribe to a feed (through google reader) and organize them into folders (I have tech, news, sports) and it will update for you on a given interval.

Spare Time works with Feeder. Some sites do not give the entire article to feeder. When that happens you simply tape 'read later' and the entire article is sent to your spare time app.
    Do they have mobile-friendly feeds? I subscribe to the ESPN and MLB feeds, but when I find an article I want to read, it never takes me to the mobile site.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Do they have mobile-friendly feeds? I subscribe to the ESPN and MLB feeds, but when I find an article I want to read, it never takes me to the mobile site.
    I never click on the links in the articles. If it doesn't include the full article I send it to Spare Time which copies the entire article and I read it through that app.
    pavvento is on the right path here. I think that is likely your best route for now.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  6.    #6  
    Thanks everyone for the input... I got both the Feeder and Spare Time apps last night and have been playing around with them off and on. It's nice to have things organized and archived and everything.

Thanks again for the help... Still keeping my fingers crossed for some type of MLB at Bat app that android, BB, and iphone users have.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccrunner2787 View Post
    Thanks everyone for the input... I got both the Feeder and Spare Time apps last night and have been playing around with them off and on. It's nice to have things organized and archived and everything.

Thanks again for the help... Still keeping my fingers crossed for some type of MLB at Bat app that android, BB, and iphone users have.
    According to Gizmodo MLB just released At Bat 2011 and shockingly there's no support for webOS. Perhaps instead of getting the TouchPad in Dr. Dre videos they could be working with big time developers!!! (unrelated, I know, but still makes me angry!)
    I would love an At-Bat app. Looks like I'll have to keep finding online radio streams for now.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums