Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakashazi View Post
    It runs full screen in either portrait or landscape mode, you can set it up how you prefer in the options.

Sorry, Wiimotes are not supported due to WebOS limitations, but I'll add them if a future update from Palm allows apps to use custom bluetooth devices.
    I think the Pre 2 allows this. People can use Bluetooth keyboards already, maybe wiimotes will work.
    If I'm correct, it's not a matter of the Pre 2, its a matter of WebOS 2. The bluetooth stack in WebOS 1 only supports bluetooth audio. Now that WebOS 2.1 is working on Pre/Pre+, adding wiimote support should be doable.
  3.    #23  
    I'll have to look into WebOS 2.1 now that it's running on the Pre Plus. You're correct that certain Bluetooth devices are supported but it's all handled by the OS and apps cannot directly use the bluetooth stack as far as I know. BT keyboards should already work since I have hard keyboard support in the emulators, I'm assuming it just sends the key presses to the app in the same way.
  4.    #24  
    Updated PCE.emu with Pixi support is now on the App Catalog
    Hurray! Downloading it now, and I'll be posting a review as soon as I've had ample time to play around with it.
  6.    #26  
    I took a look at Bluetooth support in the new WebOS 2.1 SDK but it looks like Wiimotes still aren't possible. No L2CAP connections, just SPP, and it's javascript-only as far as I can tell :\

In other news my new app Snes9x EX was approved by Palm and is now on the App Catalog. Started a new thread here.
    How about other gamepads? I am able to pair my gamepad, but it doesn't allow me to do anything. With the current software can we hope for any bluetooth controller support?
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by FidelitySyndrom View Post
    How about other gamepads? I am able to pair my gamepad, but it doesn't allow me to do anything. With the current software can we hope for any bluetooth controller support?
    As far as I can tell, the only Bluetooth support that's possible currently is with keyboards. If you can get your gamepad to simulate a HID keyboard, you should be able to map and use the keys in my apps.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12