1.    #1  
    Hi PrPrPr&#$275$;$ople$!!

I have a problem, i need a solution, for my prprpr&#$275$;.

I have a Palm PrPrPr&#$275$; $from$ $Telcel$ $GSM$ $and$ $installed$ $the$ $version$ $2$.$0$.$1$ $with$ $the$ $rom$ $modified$.

but when i want to install any program to play music, like, NanPlayer, Music Player Remix or Amigo, even FFPLAYER, i cant play music.

can someone give me a solution?????

The 2.0-compatible version of Music Player (Remix) is ready to go and will be released in the app catalog as soon as Palm releases webOS 2.0. Until then, you'll have to use the built-in music app. I'm hoping it won't be too much longer, especially with tomorrow's big HP/Palm event.

If after tomorrow's event it still looks like the webOS 2.0 release is far away, I may decide to ask Palm to whitelist my app and release it to webOS 2.0 customers. So to keep up with the latest news on my app, follow me (@Hedami) on Twitter. To find out about the other music apps and their 2.0-compatible versions, you'll need to ask the other devs.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The 2.0-compatible version of Music Player (Remix) is ready to go and will be released in the app catalog as soon as Palm releases webOS 2.0. Until then, you'll have to use the built-in music app. I'm hoping it won't be too much longer, especially with tomorrow's big HP/Palm event.

If after tomorrow's event it still looks like the webOS 2.0 release is far away, I may decide to ask Palm to whitelist my app and release it to webOS 2.0 customers. So to keep up with the latest news on my app, follow me (@Hedami) on Twitter. To find out about the other music apps and their 2.0-compatible versions, you'll need to ask the other devs.
    Can i get the version you have???
    same with Amigo, it will be released as soon as 2.0 comes, if you would like to test a pre-release version, contact me
    Let's hope this happens very soon (the release of 2.0 that is)!

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by mbermudez View Post
    Can i get the version you have???
    No, it's in private beta and is being limited to a specific set of people who meet a specific set of criteria. If you have to ask what the criteria is, then there's a good chance you don't meet the critiera because I've announced the criteria before in another forum.

But like I said, I can't imagine the webOS 2.0 release will be held off too much longer. The February 9th event is all about "thinking beyond" (i.e the future) and it seems like you need to get 2.0 out before you can move on to the great beyond.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami