Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    And so can you for $2.99!! Thanks EA!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    lol
    The meds to get rid of them, however, are much more expensive!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    haha yup i traveled to china once and ya was like over a grand to nuke the little frackers
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
  5.    #5  
    eewww
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    haha yup i traveled to china once and ya was like over a grand to nuke the little frackers
    I answer questions from people about it, all the time. Many can't afford the meds.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Now this game brings back memories. What a great game on the old Amiga computer. If you like Angry Birds you should like Worms.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Can someone give a review.
    I've Got Worms..... that's the name of the worm shop I'm going to open (Dumb & Dumber says what lol)........

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    No bs, I have created 100s of email accounts, sending make worms for webos... For months upon months, everythings comin up millhouse!
    Playing.

Palm prē-ist.
    Worms for webOS? That came outta nowhere. I can remember looking for it a while back and downloading Angry Birds instead. This makes me happy. Need more battery life......
    Damn. Not available for Pixi.

C'mon new model on Sprint!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by j_grouchy View Post
    Damn. Not available for Pixi.

C'mon new model on Sprint!
    Pixi support please! My kids are wondering where are the games...

Angry Birds get the Worms!

I like Angry Birds better than Worms but glad to see Worms on webOS.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    So what's the verdict......worth the $2.99? I finally broke down and picked up the tester for Angry Birds, and it is pretty fun, and I think the guy sitting beside me on the airplane wanted to play too. I may just have to DL the full version of that one ,
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  17.    #17  
    Only thing it's missing is online multilayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    So what's the verdict......worth the $2.99? I finally broke down and picked up the tester for Angry Birds, and it is pretty fun, and I think the guy sitting beside me on the airplane wanted to play too. I may just have to DL the full version of that one ,
    Angry Birds was worth it, I think. They have been updating it frequently to add new levels and you can replay old ones to get better ratings (from 1 to 3 stars).

The Seasons version was pretty challenging, too...but that was a separate download.
    The online multiplayer would be great. I hope they release more Worms games with online functionality in the future. But the game itself is still a blast.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    [QUOTE=toyotast165;2849402]No bs, I have created 100s of email accounts, sending make worms for webos... For months upon months, everythings comin up millhouse!
    Playing.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

PLEASE CREATE NOW 100000 NEW EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND START SPAMMING HP/PLUM FOR CREATING NEW COOL SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE! Lol!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast