1.    #1  
    Hello! I love this Brazilian streaming radio station, i would like to hear it on my palm pre but the url is mms:// and when i type the address to the stream i get an "unsupported (something something)" How can i get it to work? No i couldn't search because most of the topics when in searched mms radio streaming came up as actual MMS (multimedia messaging service)

Thank you
    as far as i know, you can not
    Have you looked for it on TuneIn? (Fantastic app.)
    Did some Googling and found this from Radio Time's website:
    " Palm WebOS limited codecs. Palm WebOS has a limited set of audio codecs available for streaming audio. The codecs availableare mp3, aac and amr-nb. This leaves out the Windows Media Audio codec, which many stations use to stream audio. In addition to available codecs, Palm WebOS does not support the MMS://protocol."

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Download the free app "Internet Radio". Try using the "add custom station" feature in Internet Radio. I wrote some custom routines in this app that maybe able to play that station.
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Well I hope it works. My site only steams 3 times a week so I'll have to wait.

mms://www.moga.mo.gov/house%20debate/

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
  7.    #7  
    Thank you for your responses, i instead made my computer to stream from my home computer to my phone using a web address that was specifically made from my ip, and it streams flawlessly and it doesn't lag at all! Perfect audio quality