Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    I tweeted weatherbug about the possibility for an update to the webos app. Their response was that they have nothing planned as of now, but may be possible this year.

I used the weatherbug app on Android platform and am amazed at how much more functional the app is. Please tweet (@WeatherBug) or write them if you want to same. I am willing to pay for an ad free and feature-rich weather app. What about you?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I thought weatherbug on webOS was pretty useful. What else can the Android version do?
    Quote Originally Posted by pawdog View Post
    I thought weatherbug on webOS was pretty useful. What else can the Android version do?
    Agreed. I use weatherbug all the time. Tons of info there. What more do you want in the app?
    I have used Weatherbug on my girlfriend's iPhone, and I agree that the WebOS version could use some improvement. I'm happy with it in general, but it's the little things; for instance, you can pinch to zoom and scroll by dragging in the radar, instead of having to use the zoom in/out and the arrow buttons to navigate.