1.    #1  
    Hey folks,

I don't know if there are any TapNote users over here, but I am looking for some beta testers to help test and refine the synchronization functionality for the upcoming TapNote version 1.2. If you are interested, please email me at tapnote (at) onecrayon.com with the following info (feel free to reply to this thread if you prefer, but I'll need your email to send the beta):

1. Your name
    2. A short description of how you use note-taking apps on your phone
    3. What device and network you are on
    4. Why you want to be a part of the beta test

Let me know if you have any questions! At least initially, I am planning on doing a small private beta while I polish off some rough edges, but I may open it up more before the final release (or depending on interest).

(I would link to the TapNote webpage and the email to make life easier for you, but apparently the forums do not love me because I have not had anything to say previously.)
  2.    #2  
    Oookay, so no interest. That's cool. For anyone who comes across this thread within the next month or so and is interested in helping out, I still certainly need some beta testers.

For anyone who came across this thread previously and moved on without replying, what turned you off? I feel like I'm working in a vacuum on this app; every time I try to reach out to the community for feedback I get radio silence, and I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong.
    Ian Beck
    Maker of TapNote