1.    #1  
    Is there a limit to the number of addresses I can have in my Palm Desktop database? I'm at 5,991 right now, and it seems when I do a search for previously entered addresses, a lot of the category info is missing, along with a few of the customized drop down menus I've added to the database.

Does anyone else have this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by emeraldthree@ao View Post
    Is there a limit to the number of addresses I can have in my Palm Desktop database? I'm at 5,991 right now, and it seems when I do a search for previously entered addresses, a lot of the category info is missing, along with a few of the customized drop down menus I've added to the database.

Does anyone else have this issue?
    There is no limit to how many numbers you can have in palm desktop.. You have a pre? How are you syncing it.. ? You may ned to resync

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I know there used to be a calendar entry limit in the old Palm OS desktop, not sure about addresses...

I would bet big money WebOS has a limit, and a small one...

Sigh. Wish HPalm would bring back their PIM greatness.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.