Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Hello all,

I just released my first app today (2/2/2011), it is a pretty simple offline FM/AM radio station directory (has US satellite radio channels too), with radio stations for 84 US metro areas and 25 Canadian. This will grow, already have a few requests for new cities to be added. It is a free app.

What I am interested in is any help people are willing to give for non-US/Canadian cities. I would like to include other countries, though that information is harder to track down. If anyone has a good source or lives locally and would like to help with submitting station info for their area (biggest cities are the target areas) then that would help.

If you would like to help you can DM me here or email me through the app.

The app has been in the App Catalog for about 15-16 hrs or so and I am pretty happy with the response. Just remember it doesn't stream radio. I appreciate the support from those in the community and hope people are able to occasionally find this app to be useful to them. It's not perfect but I think the UI is fun and I will work to improve features over time as I continue to learn.

Thanks.
    Apps:

Turn the Dial Radio Directory (Phones)
    8-bit Miner (TouchPad)
    Turn the Dial Digital Edition (TouchPad)
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Turn the Dial update to 1.1.0 submitted to Palm, should be ready to go later today I would hope.

Turn the Dial Radio Directory 1.1.0 | Cringeworthy Design
    Apps:

8-bit Miner (TouchPad)
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Turn the Dial Radio Directory is now at version 1.2.0. Some hopefully useful info has been added, mainly frequencies best for FM transmitters in each U.S. cities. Need suggestions from users for Canadian cities so they can be added.

Additions can be found here: Cringeworthy Design
    Apps:

8-bit Miner (TouchPad)
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    In over 8 months this app was downloaded by over 23,000 unique devices, has a 4-star rating (only real negative ones are from people who can't read the app description), and was a featured app in the catalog one week.

There is now a TouchPad version for sale in the app catalog, Turn the Dial Digital Edition. If you buy it please review it. Thanks.
    Apps:

8-bit Miner (TouchPad)