1.    #1  
    Hi all,

a few days ago i released the trial version of my Interval Trainer App.
    This app is completly written with ares. I wrote this app because i needed an app that does exactly what my app does for my training. I use it 2 - 3 times a week and find it very helpful. If you dont know what interval training is take a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interval_training
    There is a good response in downloads of the trial version but nearly no feedback. If someone of you does interval training i would be thankful for some feedback.

Trial Version
    A1 Fit Interval Trainer Trial

Full Version
    A1 Fit Interval Trainer

I already have some improvements in mind and will update the app soon.

Thanks
    Markus
    Very cool. I have intervalGym installed right now which works ok (and I use it 5 days a week), but I'm always willing to try out new stuff.
    Your app blows intervalGym away, seriously.

One big problem though. On my Pixi Plus, which is overclocked to 800MHz, I can't launch anything while it is running. If I launch the music app before I launch A1 Fit, the playback works fine, no stuttering or anything. If I try to change the album I'm listening to while your app is running, no dice. It won't load the artist or album list at all. I also can't launch messaging. It's bizzare behaviour. I haven't tried on my Pres, and I'd love to buy the full version, but that kills it for me right now.

That said, the UI, the sound effects, everything else --really excellent. I especially love how the background changes color and it shows progress bars for each interval.
  4.    #4  
    Glad that you like the app!
    Thanks for that info. I will look into that behaviour.
  5.    #5  
    I can't launch anything while it is running. If I launch the music app before I launch A1 Fit, the playback works fine, no stuttering or anything. If I try to change the album I'm listening to while your app is running, no dice. It won't load the artist or album list at all. I also can't launch messaging. It's bizzare behaviour.
    The problem that the artist list in the music app did not show up while the timer was running is in the upcoming Version (v1.0.5) fixed. This version should be available ... in the comming .."m.. *just kidding" DAYS!
    Some strange webOS behaviour to css background animations. I had to disable the background animations to get this to work. The colors are still changing, so it still has the same use and looks "pretty"
    Thanks for the feedback.

That said, the UI, the sound effects, everything else --really excellent. I especially love how the background changes color and it shows progress bars for each interval.
    Dont worry, there is still the color change from yellow to red to green and blue in the different phases of the timer.

Greetings Markus
    I use this app for super slow weight lifting (10 seconds up and 10 seconds down) in a 6 rep set. The software works ideally for that purpose.

The one thing I notice is that after it completes a set, the screen is on the countdown page and it says "done" and "start" But there is no way to restart it from that page. Instead it just takes you back to the setup page and then you have to restart from there.

If I want to do the exact same timing sequence, it should allow me to restart from the countdown page.