1.    #1  
    So long story short, I bought Neato and installed it. I ran it but after about 10 mins it wouldn't stay open. I would open and it would, but then close right away. So I deleted it to try and re-install it, but I can't get it to download again. I does say download for free. But I get no error message, it just sits saying downloading with no movement from the bar. help.
    ~ VZW Palm Pre Plus [1Ghz]
    ~ HP Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by wmdunkin View Post
    So long story short, I bought Neato and installed it. I ran it but after about 10 mins it wouldn't stay open. I would open and it would, but then close right away. So I deleted it to try and re-install it, but I can't get it to download again. I does say download for free. But I get no error message, it just sits saying downloading with no movement from the bar. help.
    You need to contact Palm Tech help.

You may be able to get it to work by just rebooting your device.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by wmdunkin View Post
    That's a feature of Neato. To get the card back up you just need to tap the first icon on notification pane.

You either need to do an erase apps and data or if you have internalz you can go to /var/palm/data/com.palm.appInstallService
    and delete installHistory.db
    Then press orange + SYM + R to reboot

You will be able to redownload it then.