1.    #1  
    i cant find an app for music ringtones. are there any and if there are what are they?
    Hi bergeets, and Welcome to the P|C forums!

Take a look at the following thread. It should answer your questions:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...al-thread.html
  3.    #3  
    i tried that and when i tried to download it it said that it couldnt open because there was no available application to open it. is there something i can do on my computer so it will open?
    It doesn't need to open on your computer, it's a webOS file, so you need to send it to your phone.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    It doesn't need to open on your computer, it's a webOS file, so you need to send it to your phone.
    Actually, the file is in a .zip file so the .ipk file needs to be extracted first.

Quote Originally Posted by bergeets View Post
    i tried that and when i tried to download it it said that it couldnt open because there was no available application to open it. is there something i can do on my computer so it will open?
    Download the file, use a program like winzip or the free PeaZip application to extract the .ipk file and then use webOSQuickInstall to install the package to your phone.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/30/2011 at 12:06 AM.
    Forgot about that, been a long time, since I installed it.

Sent from my eVo
  7.    #7  
    i did download winzip and went to download the app and it still said i couldnt open it. once i get winzip, how do i get it to extract the file?
    Right click and open with, then select winzip.

Sent from my eVo
  9.    #9  
    i was doing so well, i got it onto the webOS installer and then when i tried to get it on my phone it said that an error occurred and something about i only have 0 available block systems on filesystem/media/cryptofs/apps and that the file need 8 bad statfs. of course i have no idea what that means.