Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. djbolden's Avatar
    Posts
    32 Posts
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    #21  
    Any updates on the pause feature? I really need it for the way I use Voice Memos.

    Thanks,
    dj
  2. #22  
    I HAVE SOME QUESITON AT VER1.0.7
    THAT I CAN NOT DELETE RECORD FILES LIST IN Voice Memos MIAN PAGE

    first ,I DELETE RECORD FILE in list,the list is clean up;so I OUT OF THE APP;
    THEN I DELETE ANY record FILES in filemanager,
    AT END when I open the APP AGAIN,
    there STILL show the record files name at the records list
    until I remove this app,and install it agagin ,the list is REALY clean up

    I use pre 2 with webos 2.1.0
    WHY ???
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by camellhj View Post
    I HAVE SOME QUESITON AT VER1.0.7
    THAT I CAN NOT DELETE RECORD FILES LIST IN Voice Memos MIAN PAGE

    first ,I DELETE RECORD FILE in list,the list is clean up;so I OUT OF THE APP;
    THEN I DELETE ANY record FILES in filemanager,
    AT END when I open the APP AGAIN,
    there STILL show the record files name at the records list
    until I remove this app,and install it agagin ,the list is REALY clean up

    I use pre 2 with webos 2.1.0
    WHY ???
    You must let the app delete the files. When you delete a memo, the app will delete the pertinent file on the device. If you delete the files, that doesn't do anything because the app does not monitor the filesystem for memos, it uses in-app storage to know what memos were made and where their files are located.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    You must let the app delete the files. When you delete a memo, the app will delete the pertinent file on the device. If you delete the files, that doesn't do anything because the app does not monitor the filesystem for memos, it uses in-app storage to know what memos were made and where their files are located.
    sorry,it's no use.
    first,I let the app delete the files.
    SECEND.I OUT OF THE APP
    THIRD, RUN THE APP AGAIN,THE FILE OF I HAD DELETED STILL AT MIAN PAGE~!
    MAYBE SOME PATCHS THAT I HAD INSTALLED HAVE Conflict?

    but I am sure this time I only let the app to Operating every thing~!the file still there!
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Found a bug? Want a feature? Post here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

    Please include steps to reproduce the bug if you are reporting a bug.
    A nice feature could be .... phone calls recording capabilities. Is that possible?
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trovatore View Post
    A nice feature could be .... phone calls recording capabilities. Is that possible?
    It is not possible because webOS, on the system level, does not support such a thing.. sorry.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions