Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Angry Birds Valentine’s Day Edition is due to come on the market on February the 14th – Valentine’s Day - but I can't find out if there will be a webOS version.
    For what it is worth, I posted in another thread...

Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Signs look good that webOS will see some Super Bowl/Rovio love...

Sinimex: @RovioMobile So what Phones will be getting V-Day and Super Bowl updates this week? Is webOS among them?

RovioMobile: @Sinimex yes, webOS as well
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...ml#post2845854
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Angry Birds Valentine’s Day Edition is due to come on the market on February the 14th – Valentine’s Day - but I can't find out if there will be a webOS version.
    Once again, if they expect us to pay for it, we better get it at the same time as everyone else, give or take a couple of days.
    Should Angry Birds rio be available now? According to this new video on the Rovio Youtube Channel, angry birds Rio should be live on all platforms now...

see video here:
    Jump to 2:15 if you don't want to waste 2:15 minutes of your life :P
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    I think its available in the Amazon AppStore for Android...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I tweeted them yesterday, and they said the webOS version will be release a little later than iOS and android, but they tried to get it out at the same time

Is there any truth to this article from GDN

GDN: Angry Birds Rio Launches for iOS, Android and Mac

Note the 3rd paragraph!!

"Angry Birds Rio will also be available in the Ovi Store for Symbian^3 smartphones and the Palm App Catalog for Palm WebOS devices on April 8."
    Quote Originally Posted by beastobadness View Post

Note the 3rd paragraph!!

"Angry Birds Rio will also be available in the Ovi Store for Symbian^3 smartphones and the Palm App Catalog for Palm WebOS devices on April 8."
    Wow APRIL 8!! That's quite a wait considering I would assume it to come out within the same week...

Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by beastobadness View Post

Note the 3rd paragraph!!

meh. IDK why it would take so much longer.
    Suppose that is what it means to have 'exclusivity' bah! (and a huge marketshare)
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    On the subject of Angry Birds, anyone know if this is a third version of the game and if so is it going to cost another $2. I helped someone setup their Android phone today and Angry Birds was a free download, multiple versions. I know we have free versions on WebOS but this looked like the full version. Why are we paying for it while other platforms are getting it for free and especially after they were given money in the "Hot Apps" contest.
    The Android version should have ads. As for Angry Birds Rio (exclusive to Amazon App Store), supposedly it is $0.99, but they're giving it away.

Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Angry Birds Rio was only free in the Amazon AppStore for 24 hours, then it is $0.99. The other versions have ads on android, that is why they are free, whereas they are £0.59 ($0.99) on iOS and £1.59 ($1.99) on webOS.

I also asked rovio if it was true that rio wouldn't be coming to webOS until the 8th of april, but they did not reply
  13.    #33  
    Woot, Rio is here a day early!

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=8382

Edit: well, late for March, but early for the projected April 8 release day.
    Last edited by sinime; 04/07/2011 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Woot, Rio is here a day early!

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=8382

Edit: well, late for March, but early for the projected April 8 release day.
    Thanks. I had to use the "Send to my Phone" since I couldn't find it in the App Store.
    are you on 2.1? if so what device? I couldn't see it either. I had to send to my ophone as well. I wonder if something is going on or maybe it hasn't hit the catalog yet?
    - Skinneejay -
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Thanks for the heads up. Used send to device on my 1.4.5 pre+. Downloading now!
    Downloading it now. Woot!!!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Got it too. Showed in preware & it loaded, but not app catalog yet. Runs smooth on 2.1 w overclocked.

As of 5:41pm est, My pre saw it in the app catalog Weeeeeeeeee!
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Bwhahaha! Thanks for the update! Worth a tip to Dieter & co if it hasn't already crossed their desks! I've tried the iPhone version and wondering when it would land here.
    Palm History: Sony Clie T615C --> T|X --> Pre+ --> Pre3 Aspirations -->
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast