1.    #1  
    Hello, this Twitter Client is not available in the App Catalog in Mexico as almost any other.<<deleted by Moderator>>

I have WebOs 1.4.5

thank you very much and good luck!
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/28/2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: illegal request
    betunka,

If you want the app, please contact the developer for a copy. You cannot request .ipk's in the forums.
  3.    #3  
    ok, I was not aware, thanks for the clarification, Greetings
    Well, this app is free, so you should be able to fetch it with the IPK fetcher.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Malpha you're right (forgot it was a free app)....thanks!

betunka, while we can't allow sharing of .ipk's on the site (free apps are still the intellectual property of their owners) - check out this article about the IPK Fetcher and it may help you out!

App Catalog Direct IPK Download Format Uncovered for Free Apps | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...k-fetcher.html
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Well, this app is free, so you should be able to fetch it with the IPK fetcher.
    Thank you indeed, I have downloaded the software and it worked to perfection as I have in my Palm Pre Spaz, many thank you very much, greetings from Mexico!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Malpha you're right (forgot it was a free app)....thanks!

betunka, while we can't allow sharing of .ipk's on the site (free apps are still the intellectual property of their owners) - check out this article about the IPK Fetcher and it may help you out!
    Thank you and I have the application now and installed , thanks to Malpha for the advice, and thank you to.
    Awesome! Glad malpha made the suggestion! enjoy!
    Dear SPAZ developers, could you adopt a more cheerful color scheme and an icon for the app that doesn't make me think I've supporting communist china? I love the product, but not when people see that icon on my launcher page.

Thank you.
    LOL... try out phnx if you haven't yet. It's got a great look
    phnx has the nicest UI I've seen yet

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    totally agree.. still a few quirks to iron out, but i really like the look