1.    #1  
    MojoMango has published its 1st WebOS app for the Palm Pre! The app is called My ChoreChart and is the brainchild of my 5 year old son Drew. He loves my Palm Pre and asked if he could use it to keep track of his chores instead of using the spreadsheet print-out we tack up in his room.

Well... why not Dad!?

This delightfully whimsical app allows you to track your children's weekly chore progress and rewards them for successful completion. Check it out and let me know what you think

My ChoreChart | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Nice, wish it was a free trial tho.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Just an FYI. It is "HP webOS", not "Palm WebOS".
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    I actually did not specify Palm or HP, just WebOS. I did say it was for the Palm Pre though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Please check your website: Welcome MojoMango Apps "Palm WebOS" is front and center.

Looks like a neat little app. Just think it would have my kids asking for my phone more often than they do already.
  6.    #6  
    Thank for catching that Mickey! I thought I changed it everywhere before publishing but smack dab right on my home page I missed the biggest one
    And it's webOS, not WebOS.