Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I don't have a credit card (as I am a teenager) and would love to buy some apps! After being amazed that they don't even accept PayPal, I decided to use a Visa gift card I had lying around instead, but when I tried to purchase something, it said "Purchase failed." Has anyone successfully done this, or found out a way to pay with PayPal? Thanks!
    Palm Pixi Sprint, webOS 1.4.5 (Overclocked to 806.4 MHz using UberKernel)
    Devices Palm Pixi, BlackBerry Bold 9650, Barnes & Noble nook, Apple iMac
    not possible currently, keep your fingers crossed for the future.
    Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    yeah they should add more options. In europe a creditcard is not as common as in the us
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I've used both a Visa and Amex giftcard with no problem. Just make sure you register the card with the issuer so you can add your address.
    Well... A good idea, can to be pay for apps and aggregated services in my carrier bill or pre paid value...

Better than any credit card!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Well... A good idea, can to be pay for apps and aggregated services in my carrier bill or pre paid value...

Better than any credit card!

Best Regards...
    what i do is pay with my virtual credit card. if you have bank of america visa card, you can set up a virtual credit card for purchasing your apps. this way you won't have to use your credit card.

i think HP/Palm should allow different options to buy apps. Apple lets you buy with itunes card, credit card, and some other options. That is one way to grow the app market.