1.    #1  
    when I load preware my installed packages do not show up. I cannot remove any of the patches or the theme I have installed. I this just started a few days ago. I don't know what to do can someone please offer some advice or what I can do to fix this prob? Thanks
    How did those packages get there before you installed Preware?

If you can provide a little bit of info, it will be easier for other members to assist you.
    Run the ERU.

-- Rod
  4.    #4  
    I loaded the packages through preware and one day I load preware like I always do and, installed packages is at zero. I have several patches and a theme installed. All of the patches and overclock is running as good as always, but I can't remove anything because when I go to the package within preware the only option is install, no launch or remove. It's strange to me.

What is ERU? Thanks guys for ur help. I love this community.
  5.    #5  
    emergency reconstruction utility? I'll give it a shot thanks Rod!
  6.    #6  
    the ERU worked perfectly thanks again Rod. I thought I was gona lose all of my stuff. Good stuff!!
    I have the same problem with my Palm Pre Plus WebOS 1.4.5. Installed patches not showing up. i Did run ERU several times and still the installed patches are not showing up. Any advice?
    Thank you in advance.