1.    #1  
    My wife and I both have / had Palm Pre's. Two weeks ago, I ended up jumping ship and moving to an Evo. I had purchased Angry Birds when I had the Pre... I finished the game with 3 stars on every level and all the golden eggs. My wife has just started getting into the game and I would like to reset all the scores on my phone so she can play it. Of course, I'd love to get the app onto her Pre instead, but I'm guessing that I won't be able to do that, right?

At the very least, how do I reset the scores on my Pre to allow her to play Angry Birds and keep her own score?

Thanks in advance!
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    If you are no longer using your pre (but still have a Palm profile) you could wipe the device. The apps you have from the official store will be downloaded again, including Angry Birds, and the scores should be reset. I would wait for others to chime in on this option before jumping on it.
    Actually if you do a soft reset ( not a reboot ) it will do the same thing . It will delete all apps and patches . And restore them with no data saved from previous games.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    So, even though I'm no longer using it (it's not connected to Sprint service any longer), it will still do the download again? I'm assuming that I should be connected via wifi at the time?

I'd hate to wipe the phone and then find out that I am no longer able to get my paid app back on it.

Full erase or partial erase?
    Yes you still have the palm profile it should load all your games back . As long as the phone has been activated it should work . Someone correct me if I'm wrong .

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Why don't you just delete the app and re-download it ??

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Why not just delete the app and re-download it?
  8.    #8  
    I guess I wasn't sure that after the phone as been disconnected from any phone service that I'd be able to re-download anything through wifi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oversteer325 View Post
    Why not just delete the app and re-download it?
    I just thought the same. Maybe you have to delete the directory at:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.rovio.angrybirds
    after unsintall to remove the settings.
    As long as you can turn it on and use it right now all you need to do is connect via wifi and reload the app it will be free .

ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    I just thought the same. Maybe you have to delete the directory at:
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/com.rovio.angrybirds
    after unsintall to remove the settings.
    in this folder is a file named highscore, just delet it.
  12.    #12  
    Ugh. So I did the reset. Unfortunately, when the phone turns back on and I put in my Palm profile info, it can't connect to Sprint and I can't turn on wifi at that point. So now it's basically useless.

Any suggestions?
    there is a hacked webos doctor which bypassed the activation. After booting up you can start your wifi and log in to your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    in this folder is a file named highscore, just delet it.
    What is the best way to gain access to that folder? How do I generally browse folders on the Pre?
    preware internalz