1.    #1  
    A new checkbook app has made its way to the app catalog, mCheckbook. It is exactly what I was looking for! A simple checkbook with the ability to reconcile. It reminds me of my PalmOS E2 with an application I loved called MyCheckbook.
    Hmmm i smell a mole...

Join date Jan 2011. First post....
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    and the username is an email?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    so did anyone use this app yet, is it worth using i have the notes app now and it handles everything i need right now.
    This one is definitely worth buying. It lacks the ability to sync with other software but it is a good checkbook app.
    Why this one instead of checkbook that syncs with google docs?
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Explain to me how something that reminds of a PalmOS app can revolutionalize mobile checkbooks.....
    Actually clearcheckbook is better because in addition to reconciliation, it also allows you to sync with the website which can import bank from banking sites.

www.clearcheckbook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by bdhu2001 View Post
    Why this one instead of checkbook that syncs with google docs?
    If google docs can sync with your bank, that would be ok. Otherwise one that could pull in Quicken or MS Money files would be what people would need.
    with online banking who needs to reconcile? I write maybe two checks a week. I just look online to see when they post. I use me debit card for everything.
    How is this going to revolutionize anything if it doesn't download bank transactions from the bank websites? SplashMoney used to do this on the Palm OS.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by mperkinsky View Post
    with online banking who needs to reconcile? I write maybe two checks a week. I just look online to see when they post. I use me debit card for everything.
    Auditor's answer: numerous unauthorized small deductions (less likely to be noticed) over a period of time may add up to a subsatntial amount. Actual amounts that would be "significant" (we call this materiality) depend on each person's account balance/activity. E.g. If an account has an average account balance of $1,000 then a $20 unauthorized charge might not get noticed and may not hurt too much. If this happens every month, then $240 has been lost in a year and may hurt more.
    That's the best reason why individuals should reconcile their accounts, and why companies must.
    The attempted goal of the virus in Office Space was a good example of materiality and how crooks get away with theft, until caught.

/removes green visor

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    yeah, that's alright. I go online & can see any & all transactions that occur. If someone was to attempt to remove $20 I would know it...

[QUOTE=PrinceAlbert;2843075]Auditor's answer: numerous unauthorized small deductions (less likely to be noticed) over a period of time may add up to a subsatntial amount. Actual amounts that would be "significant" (we call this materiality) depend on each person's account balance/activity. E.g. If an account has an average account balance of $1,000 then a $20 unauthorized charge might not get noticed and may not hurt too much. If this happens every month, then $240 has been lost in a year and may hurt more.
    That's the best reason why individuals should reconcile their accounts, and why companies must.
    The attempted goal of the virus in Office Space was a good example of materiality and how crooks get away with theft, until caught.

/removes green visor

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=