1.    #1  
    Animated MMS

Send and receive over 500 different animated emoticons in several different categories to phones that support MMS! From sports to animals and holidays, there are cute little animated characters for every occasion! Animoticons allows you to save your favorites, so that you can access them quickly, without searching. The animations work on Palm WebOS 1.4 or later phones and on iPhones... and maybe more.

Buy in the App Catalog
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 01/22/2011 at 10:21 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Easily track, review, and make notes on your baby's feedings, naps, and diapers. Use the customized timer to track your breast feeding time on both the left and right sides or manually enter the time after feeding. Log bottle feedings by the ounce or mL, solid food by the ounce, and optionally add notes to any feeding. Wet and soiled diapers can be logged individually, so you can make sure your baby's body is working correctly.

All events are saved to the history, so you can easily access them at the pediatrician or just to examize your baby's habits. All the data can also be exported via email from the History screen. Choose between the baby boy, girl, or gray theme.

This app is for new parents, by a new parent. Within a week of bringing our new baby home, I began developing this app to track feedings and diapers, after having to log the first week on the paper the hospital sent us home with. Now we use our app!

Feel free to leave any feature requests. Enjoy!

Buy in the App Catalog
    Check out my apps at clearwaterapps.com
  3.    #3  
    WARNING! Ten nasty farts! This app plays an extremely loud, juicy fart noise! Fart Bomb is just that; an app you open before you set down your phone and WALK AWAY!! Fart Bomb has over 10 nasty farts to choose from and a customizable timer. After 30 seconds BOOM!! NASTY, LOUD FART!!! Have fun "forgetting" your phone in the meeting you just left, in your roommate's room, in your girlfriends bathroom. Thanks to Mike Koenig for allowing this fart to be distributed under the Attribution 3.0 license. There is also a version available for the Pixi, so tell your friends!

Download for free from the App Catalog
  4.    #4  
    Get Smilies! installs over 350 smilies to your local Photos app on your webOS device, allowing them to be accessed from any app that supports pictures. Use the Palm Facebook app to post smilies to your status update, use your Twitter app of choice to tweet faces to depict your mood! Email them! MMS them! The great thing about Get Smilies! is that you only have to run it once! Then you access the smilies just like any other photo. The images include emoticons, animals, holidays, sayings, sports, and more!

Buy in the App Catalog
  5.    #5  
    Send fun ascii art and funky fonts straight from your webOS device over SMS!

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    (")_(")

S
    o

f
    u
    n
    !

This ascii art is tweaked to look great when sending to webOS devices, but unlike TextPics for iPhone, texter will also work for other smartphones and dinky feature phones

We are just getting started, but you can already choose from Animals, Love, Emoticons, Holidays and Occasions, Transportation, and Weapons. If you are composing text, you have over five fun fonts to choose from including vertical, reverse, block, italics, morse code, and binary!

WARNING! When you send a text, the image is going to look crazy and messed up. But don't worry! The message will look correct to the person receiving the text. Try sending some to yourself and you will see! What else would you like to see?

Buy in the App Catalog
    <<threads merged>>
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    <<threads merged>>
    Do you do this to every dev or just because I posted them back-to-back?

I would very much prefer to have one thread per app so that users can discuss individual apps without confusion.
    I'm confused with yet ANOTHER fart app.
    Clearwater,
    Ask for your own Developer subforum. That's what I did.
    Then you can be the moderator of all threads created within that subforum.
    Just ask for it on the P|C contact form
    more info here:
    PreCentral Featured Apps: Find the Good Stuff. Promote Your Apps! | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    Do you do this to every dev or just because I posted them back-to-back?

I would very much prefer to have one thread per app so that users can discuss individual apps without confusion.
    Yes, in a general forum they are generally consolidated. As mentioned, you can request a subforum dedicated to your apps. I don't know the requirements for that. If you visit the front page, the contact link has the option for such a request.

If you have issues with a moderator, please send a PM to discuss any questions you have. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Ha, sledgey... how much discussion do you think will there be about a fart app?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    It's not new. Just the post is new.

That app won me $10k in the PDK competition
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    Clearwater,
    Ask for your own Developer subforum. That's what I did.
    Then you can be the moderator of all threads created within that subforum.
    Just ask for it on the P|C contact form
    more info here:
    PreCentral Featured Apps: Find the Good Stuff. Promote Your Apps! | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Thank you very much. I shall request such a forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearWater View Post
    It's not new. Just the post is new.

That app won me $10k in the PDK competition

Wow, I've got to learn to develop apps...
    Judging from the comments in the app catalog, there seems to be a bit to discuss

Clearwater, don't take it the wrong way, but, it seems to come up an awful lot over in the cross platform forums. It seems like there's an awful lot of work getting put into fart apps and not enough work getting put into apps the rest of can use. I guarantee I'm not the only one that feels this way, but Welcome to (North) America!!! or so they say

edit: congratulations I sincerely hope you invest that prize money and make some more apps that the rest of us would find useful
    Last edited by sledge007; 01/22/2011 at 11:12 PM.