Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    They just posted like..200+ audiobooks, my list kept going and going...wow
    Thanks goodness we have the patch that let's us "hide" them in the catalog. They drive me crazy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Thanks goodness we have the patch that let's us "hide" them in the catalog. They drive me crazy!
    Lol! I loved that patch. Those books are so annoying.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Too bad the patch doesn't can't completely remove it from my face
    Is this just AppBookShop trying to defeat our filters, or what?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    and here I was, all excited to see the app count on my vzw pre plus increase by 300 in one day...

so much for the excitement.

appible...just laughable.

come on hp.

release 2.0.x, and give us some new apps!
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopgoat View Post
    Too bad the patch doesn't can't completely remove it from my face
    I know, it sucks. I'm much happier just being able to view be certain categories.

Sent from my eVo
    I saw the list list on P/C this morning and well, let's say that I don't want to open the app cat until Sunday or Monday when I don't have to scroll through that mess.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    at least they did it all on one day....i hope
    Quote Originally Posted by dj ozone View Post
    at least they did it all on one day....i hope
    I doubt that's the last we'll see of them.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    Lol, I wonder what happened when the reviewer saw them all.

*Checks new app page*
    Reviewer: ....OH **** NO!
    *Scrolls down to bottom of page*
    *Clicks on "Approve All"*
    Reviewer: Well my work here is done.
    wow, they did not even gave them a real name...
    Well, I just officially switched to using Preware as my App Catalog access point. With the Preware filters, you can actually just prevent them for showing period.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Did anyone notice if there was an Appible listing for first aid? I sprained my thumb having to scroll through that mess!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Did anyone notice if there was an Appible listing for first aid? I sprained my thumb having to scroll through that mess!
    Good lord, man, don't give them more ideas!

Sent from my eVo
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkGently View Post
    wow, they did not even gave them a real name...
    That's a bug in the German catalog where it shows the app ID.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I didnt know about that patch.
    There has to be some way to petition Palm to allow us to block certain sources. This is just absurd. They publish hundreds of these things, virtually none are bought, and the list is cluttered with garbage. So just let us block. They don't have to kick them out of the app store. Just let us not see them if we choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by froggersloth View Post
    There has to be some way to petition Palm to allow us to block certain sources. This is just absurd. They publish hundreds of these things, virtually none are bought, and the list is cluttered with garbage. So just let us block. They don't have to kick them out of the app store. Just let us not see them if we choose.
    More than that, they need to have better quality control. All these e-book apps could just be one single e-reader app, with an on-line store allowing you to purchase specific e-books. Really, it would be better if you could manage your e-books from an e-reader app's library, instead of the app launcher. Instead of knocking it out of the park, they choose to flood the market with garbage.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by froggersloth View Post
    You can download uberappcat in the app catalog which lets you block devs.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast