Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. jkeitz's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
       #1  
    I just started playing NOVA and it appears that if I let someone start a new game on my Pre I will lose the progress in my game. Does anyone know if this is correct? Parts of the game are really HARD, and I don't want to have to try to clear them again if I let my son try the game.
  2. #2  
    use save restore... and try it our

    i just beat it so i know what you mean
  3. jkeitz's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    use save restore... and try it our

    i just beat it so i know what you mean
    Do you mean the webOS Internals one or is there an option to Save Game that will come up if I tap New Game rather than Continue?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    Do you mean the webOS Internals one or is there an option to Save Game that will come up if I tap New Game rather than Continue?
    webos internals
  5. jkeitz's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    webos internals
    Oh, I haven't done anything with Preware, et al. I'm just trying to find out if NOVA will allow multiple game saves. It doesn't look like it does.
  6. #6  
    I want to know when we will get N.O.V.A. 2?


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkeitz View Post
    Oh, I haven't done anything with Preware, et al. I'm just trying to find out if NOVA will allow multiple game saves. It doesn't look like it does.
    i too was scared to try as.. i had a glitch that i had to redo a coupke of levels.. so i didnt want to ris that.

    but now that i beat it it just gives me a new game option
  8. jkeitz's Avatar
    Posts
    318 Posts
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I want to know when we will get N.O.V.A. 2?
    Me too, even though I've only started NOVA 1 this week!

Posting Permissions