1.    #1  
    It has said it's -2 all day.

Tried on wifi, and 3G.

Tried a Luna restart.

The time updates, but the weather info has been the same all day.

Any help?
    I'm glad to know it's not just me. Hasn't updated since this morning. Usually a reboot fixes it, but not today.....
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Delete and reinstall the app
    hi I'm the dev, it seems googles server isn't updating, it's happened before, and they take their time fixing it.

be patient and it could work again soon,

Turn off auto updates... No need to have them on if the weather isn't changing.

Abe
  5.    #5  
    Hey Abe, thanks for chiming in! Good to know what's up, although it's a bummer.

FYI, looks like it's back to working this morning
    Quote Originally Posted by wildmtnhoney View Post
    It has said it's -2 all day.

Tried on wifi, and 3G.

Tried a Luna restart.

The time updates, but the weather info has been the same all day.

Any help?
    I don't mean to hi-jack this thread...but I love your username! Now, either you are an Appalachian beekeeper, or ...well...I'm scared to postulate further! Either way, its a catchy name...and I hope you enjoy your time here, pollinating the forums with your posts as the seasons blossom. OK, sorry about that.

I've had this same issue off and on...more commonly I just get the WI instead of the actual temperature. But usually this works pretty well...as it is this morning.

I spent 2.5 months out of the country with little to no connectivity (accessed wifi maybe 4 or 5 times for sporadic app updates) since the island only had a limited GSM network (Verizon launch day Palm Pre+ here). I had forgotten about what the WI icon was for! I remember being surprised one day not long after I returned to the USA seeing a number down there!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

7.    #7  
    Now, either you are an Appalachian beekeeper, or
    Just a Steve Miller fan.

Ooh, mama
    Well look what's been done
    You can only see the stars
    After a setting sun

You run for the money
    You don't even know about wild mountain honey

In other news, my lovely Weather Icon thinks the moon is up already at just 3pm, but the temperature is correct, and I really love the idea behind it, so I'm happy.