Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I love Twee, but for some reason my timeline will only load tweets from the latest 2-3 hours. Say, for example, that I haven't logged in since the previous day; my timeline will jump from 12 hours ago to 2 hours ago without showing anything in between.

    Searching Google or this forum hasn't gotten me any helpful results. I'm fairly certain I've always had this problem across multiple installations of the app. Anyone else had this issue and know how to fix it? It's the only thing that I dislike about the app.
  2.    #2  
    Bump?
  3. #3  
    I use Twee all the time, and I don't have this problem. Have you tried contacting the developer?


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  4. fsu120's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #4  
    If you haven't used Twee in a while it only loads the most recent 50 tweets. But it still keeps the tweets from the last time you updated it. That is why the timeline shows a gap from 12hrs to 2hrs.
  5.    #5  
    Ah, I see. I haven't found anything in the settings, so I doubt there's a way to change it.

    Do all webOS Twitter apps do this or just Twee? Cause it's a pretty dumb feature, if you ask me. :/
  6. #6  
    I love Twee as well. But it has received virtually no support from its developer in I couldn't tell you how long. He used to respond to tweets. Then that stopped, but he would reply to emails. Now he does not even reply to those. IMHO Twee is an orphaned, or on the verge of orphaned, app. I have been beta testing the new Carbon twitter app. Even in beta with some crucial features still disabled (they are there but are disabled in this build), it is my favorite twitter app. Twee and Bad Kitty are still on my phone only as backups. As soon as the final release of Carbon is out, Twee and Bad Kitty are gone.

    Oh, and BTW, I too experience the "wow I must have gone through a wormhole because several hour chunks of tweets are just not here" in Twee.
  7. #7  
    Everyone has pretty much explained how Twee's timeline works so I won't chime in there.

    I will say that the Twee dev updated the app several weeks back. I don't what the update did but he/she updated it. So I wouldn't go so far as to say it's abandoned.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    Everyone has pretty much explained how Twee's timeline works so I won't chime in there.

    I will say that the Twee dev updated the app several weeks back. I don't what the update did but he/she updated it. So I wouldn't go so far as to say it's abandoned.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    The thing is, he told me almost 3 months before that update that it was "coming soon." So abandoned? Maybe not. But poorly supported? Yes.

    Which is unfortunate because before Carbon I thought Twee was by far the best twitter app.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    The thing is, he told me almost 3 months before that update that it was "coming soon." So abandoned? Maybe not. But poorly supported? Yes.

    Which is unfortunate because before Carbon I thought Twee was by far the best twitter app.
    I'll grant you that. I would love to try Carbon but you know private and all.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by playboy View Post
    I'll grant you that. I would love to try Carbon but you know private and all.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I got lucky to get in on Carbon. Patience my young padawan. You will love it when its out.
  11. #11  
    I love Twee too, but didn't find the problem you mentioned above.

Posting Permissions