1.    #1  
    What things would you change in the app catalog? I personally would love to see a choice to block developers (app bookshop), ( i know there is a patch ), I would also want to at least be able see ALL apps in the catalog, even if they aren't available for download in my country, I want to see the proper rating, there is a difference if an app is rated 3.7 or 4.2, with the stars you would get 4 starts for both.

anything you would like to see changed?
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    I'll say it first - I'd like to see more apps in it.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    And online repository, where people can browse and install them to their phones. For some, it would just be easier, rather than having to do it all right from the phone.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Apps,I wanna see apps

Evo-lution
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    And online repository, where people can browse and install them to their phones. For some, it would just be easier, rather than having to do it all right from the phone.
    This already exist with sites like myAppBox, no?
    I'd like a better update system. I rarely update apps because I normally don't know there is an update. Also, when updating, if like a changelog. Aside from wanting to know the changes, it also could help me decide which updates I want now, if its fixed a problem that was known, and if maybe it's changed something I need to know about, like data not transfering. IOS is pretty good about changelogs so that's a good example.
    I never looked at that one, but most of the ones I tried didn't must them all.

Posted from my eVo!
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    I want a wish list
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    Apps,I wanna see apps

Evo-lution
    + 145762893

Posted from my eVo!