1.    #1  
    I've been looking for remote app for my pre, for android there are quite a few apps that you can use to control various programs on a windows PC. Normally you install a server program on a PC and then the app 'talks' to the server sending keystrokes to the program in focus.
    I'm not sure if there is one, app development has not gone as many would hope.

Posted from my eVo!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I make a couple. What PC program do you want to control?
    Presentation Controller is a remote for:
    Microsft PowerPoint
    OpenOffice Impress
    Adobe Reader
    Active Inspire

PC Display Master
    Currently controls PC display remotely.
    Soon it or another app will open your favorite PC programs with the press of a button
    Last edited by Mannyman; 01/08/2011 at 10:39 AM. Reason: typo
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I think the Powerpoint Controller is an example of what you are speaking of:

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I think the Powerpoint Controller is an example of what you are speaking of:

[url= USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.[/url]
    Thanks for the plug. Had to change the name of the app due to Trademark considerations...
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Mannyman, I am interested in your :PC Display Master
    Currently controls PC display remotely."

Does this mean that I can use my Pre as a keyboard for my PC? If so where can I get the app?