Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Call them (+18002017575) and tell them your phone messed up before you could back up.

They gave me back my CD I downloaded when I did what you did.

good luck!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Hmm... there has to be a way! It would be ridiculous if Amazon made people rebuy songs if they lost the one they downloaded lol.
    this is how every music service works. Rhapsody, Napster, iTunes, etc.

If you purchase and download, it isn't going to let you do it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    this is how every music service works. Rhapsody, Napster, iTunes, etc.

If you purchase and download, it isn't going to let you do it again.
    Hmm. That's sad...
    Well, if you buy a CD or a book at the store and lose them... It kinda works that way with all copyrighted material.

Backup is our friend. His best hope is to get a sympathy refund from Palm or Amazon... IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Well, if you buy a CD or a book at the store and lose them... It kinda works that way with all copyrighted material.

Backup is our friend. His best hope is to get a sympathy refund from Palm or Amazon... IMHO.
    Yea, but its a digital download. It's not like they have to supply you with another physical copy.

It's been a while since I used it, but I think the Zune Marketplace lets you redownload previously purchased songs. I'm not totally sure about that though.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.quenton View Post
    I did a full reset on my phone a number of weeks ago and I forgot to transfer my music to a computer, now I'm curious as whether or not I must buy the mp3's again or just select the buy button and it will download them since I paid for them already.
    same thing happened to me.
    emailed amazon customer service, they allowed me to re-download all previously purchased material.
    Global Posts
    614 Global Posts
    This is why illegal file sharing is still so popular when legitimate download options exist. If I want to access any book I have purchased from Kobo or eReader, I just log in and re-download it. If I want to watch a show I have purcahsed from Amazon (I have never paid for something so stupid, but I have gotten freebies when I have purchased DVD and BluRay), I just go back to Amazon, and there it is. Yet, when it comes to music, it is like the RIAA really wants you to pirate the music instead!

If I ever buy music, I get the CD. Then I have it all to myself!
    It is the same with iTunes. They allow you just to download the files just once.

I lost once all data and neither amazon nor apple let me have my songs back. Lucky me just bought a few. CD still the best.

You could try some rescure/recovery program. Maybe some files are usable.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12