Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Where is Brain Challenge by Gameloft? I purchased this last summer, and recently had to doctor my phone. Now, it no longer downloads automatically, and I can't find it in the app store. Also, if I go to palm's site to the online app catalog (can't submit a link because I don't have enough posts, but if you search for it on palm's site you will find it), it comes up saying the application is not currently available.

Wha tha fuh! I paid for this app! How can I get it back? I also think this app is the cause of my "phantom app" problems with the Updates app (every time I go to updates, it says I have app updates, but in the app catalog My Applications page, there are no updates available). This is annoying. Anyone have any ideas? Guess another Palm support session is inevitable....
    You're not alone. I doctored this weekend and was just trying to find Brain Challenge tonight. It's not in the app store or palm's website. I e-mailed Gameloft about it and am waiting for their response.
    yeah I saw that also, I'm glad I backed it up :-)
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Yea, the irony is that I had to delete my backup since the backup app wasn't backing up my phone because something was horribly wrong with my Palm profile. Thought i got it figured out and all fixed... but now theres this lingering issue.

Havn't had a chance yet to go through palm support; any updated from gameloft by any chance?