Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Feeder has an "All Items" view that lets you scroll through all your items, basically the same functionality that Google Reader has.

Also coming is the ability to search for new feeds, customizable sharing options, more Twitter options, builtin Instapaper support (no need for the Spare Time app, although it's still a great app), and further feed organization (placing feeds into folders and such).
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    Any idea when the update with that new functionality might land? I've settled on Feeder as my feed reader app, and having the option to search for new feeds in addition to adding feeds from the app would make Feeder even better.
    Probably not too much longer. We just tested it starting this week and he said he's almost done with this release, so a couple of weeks or so maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by matthiaswh View Post
    You're right about the website controlling the feed. They can create the feed to contain the full article or just some teaser text. Some use just a teaser in order to get you to visit their website. I find that most will supply the whole article, though.

The app your friend showed you might have been Instapaper. webOS has an Instapaper client called Spare Time.
    I cannot thank you enough. I have downloaded feeder and Spare Time and it has incredibly increased my productivity. I'm a bit of a tech and sports freak about staying on top of breaking news and would spend way too much time firing up apps and browser pages. Now it's all done for me! With stacks on 2.0 it's even more convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Probably not too much longer. We just tested it starting this week and he said he's almost done with this release, so a couple of weeks or so maybe.
    I have a little bug report for the dev of Feeder, so hopefully you can relay this to him. I have it set so that read articles don't show up when you check a feed, but for certain feeds, read articles still show up from several days ago. Curiously, read articles from today don't show up, just older read articles.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12