Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    For those of you who are currently unaware, there is an awesome application known as Mojo Messenger. It is a BBM style messenger that allows you to talk to other webOS users, and join group conversations with all your fellow webOS fans.

For those interested, download the application at Mojo Messenger | A chat application

If you want to read the original Mojo Messenger thread on the Precentral Forums - posted by the developer, please visit http://forums.precentral.net/tibfib-...ion-webos.html

I hope to see you all in the open groups.
    I don't know if tibfib will post here, but this app isn't moving anywhere forward until Enyo's official release, where he will implement a push notification system with javascript.

See here: Twitter / Will Honey: . @JakeMorrison24 Yes! I'm ...

A lot of people still use Mojo Messenger, so feel free to stop by
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I wish more people used it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    I wish more people used it.
    Spread the word
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I got the beta for this last night , should be a great app once it makes it into the App Store and accumulates a user base