1.    #1  
    Hey,

anybody using those Apps?

Which one is better? What are the differences? Which has more functions? Etc.

Please tell me about it. I can't decide which one to purchase, they seem similar.

Thank you!
    Click here to see my Palm Pre photos

Fave Apps: Agenda, Facebook, Molo Photo Filters Pro, Spaz, AuctionMate Pro, Flickr Mundo, Brightness Unlinked, AccuWeather, NomNomNom, KalemSoft Media Player, Paketverfolgung, Puzzle Master

Palm Pre -> HP Pre 3 + TouchPad <3
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    I've had flickr mundo aprx for aprx 3-4 months now and I can tell you I rarely use it. I primarily bought it for quick access to my pics but I've found the UI rather clunky. I've used it a few times to automatically pull my photos into my pre's wallpaper but It never cycled through all of my photos. It seemed to display certain ones over and over.

On the plus side it can be used to upload photos directly into your flickr acct. It lets you add a title and other bits of info before sending. You can only send pics though if you have the app running. It's not integrated like snapfish or or facebook.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I'm using pliker and it's fast and had many options .. Photostrams,photo sets,Favorites photos,contacts,interesting photos,search,slideshow with music,fullscreen photos viewing,abillity to add comments,download images,share as email mms send to Notes copy URL,tweet with badkitty twee browser,set as wallpaper,add to set and favorites,a link to fliker website.