1.    #1  
    I used to play Monopoly against my friend in another cubicle with Bluetooth on our old Palm PDA's. Are there any multiplayer games that are not wi-fi, or games that connect directly from one Pre to another?
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Playing over bluetooth isn't an option due to the bluetooth drivers/profiles the Pre uses. I'd be happy with some games that play over the internet so wifi isn't needed.
  3.    #3  
    I thought the whole idea of BT is show interdevice communication. ***? Basically I want to play games with my girlfriend while waiting for a movie to start where there's no wi-fi ....or whatever.

Anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raddu View Post
    I thought the whole idea of BT is show interdevice communication. ***? Basically I want to play games with my girlfriend while waiting for a movie to start where there's no wi-fi ....or whatever.

Anything?
    I do not know of any multiplayer games on webOS other than the ones that interface with facebook over wifi/3G.
    I highly recommend getting yourself a couple nintendo DS's
    We will probably see the Bluetooth capabilities of webOS improve as Palm incorporates more Bluetooth profiles into webOS to accommodate additional pairing between devices such as the announced webOS tablets optional Bluetooth keyboard.

HP/Palm’s webOS tablet will have optional Bluetooth keyboard

How to pair webOS 2.0 with a Bluetooth Keyboard [Video] | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community

I feel that we will soon see Bluetooth syncing to PCs and paring to printers and other cell phones.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~